The One Stop published the following information to help troubleshoot some potential issues members of the workforce are having after receiving their new Common Access Card.
When you access Outlook, you need to publish your new CAC certificates to Global:
• In Outlook select file then options;
• Then select Trust Center and go to Trust Center settings;
• Once done, select Email Security then settings;
• Under encrypted email select choose;
• Select your DOD CAC number certificates and press OK;
• Under Digital ID (Certificates) select choose;
• Select your DOD email and CAC number certificate and press OK;
• Select Publish to GAL.
A pop-up notification will appear when the certificates have been published.
Customers who are having issues with their new CAC certificate need to call IT or Customer Service at 1-866-738-3222 and they will need to update Active Client for Authentication Certificate.