Because of the coronavirus pandemic, Army Community Service staff are not in the office. However we still care about our community and want to be able to assist as needed.
Please note the following contact information for assistance:
• Domestic violence victim advocate 24/7: Call 508-6613. Please call 911 if in immediate danger.
• Sexual Harassment/Assault Response and Prevention, or SHARP, 24/7: Call 924-0795.
• Army Emergency Relief requests are temporarily being managed by American Red Cross: Call 877-272-7337.
• Exceptional Family Member Program: Call Fox Army Health Center, 955-8888, extension 1274.
• Women, Infants and Children, or WIC, appointments/office: Call 533-0826.
Military and Family Life Counselor continues services to active duty, reservists, National Guard and their families. If you would like to set up a free phone session or a video session, call the MFLC at 226-7317.
The main line for Army Community Service, 876-5397, is being checked daily for messages. If you have any questions/concerns for any of the other ACS programs, leave a message and we will return calls within 24 hours. This is a stressful time for many so please reach out for assistance if needed. Remember to take care of yourself and know that these conditions are temporary.
Thank you and we hope to be back in our offices soon. Our concern for our community’s health and well-being is of utmost importance. Stay safe.